Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unfortunate, Bad experience from LBC Philippines: Hari ng Padala

LBC is the leading freight and cargo courier here in the Philippines. While it cannot be denied that there are other courier services that competes with LBC, its one-day delivery promise attracts the majority of customers. However, I have some unfortunate experience with LBC.
I sent a package last march 9, 2011 at LBC ****n Branch. My package is to be delivered at L**** City Philippines.
 I hurriedly went to LBC office so that I could beat the time. The package I wanted to send was a gift to someone who will be celebrating her birthday on March 10, 2011. I tried to beat the time but the lady who handles acceptance of packages did not seem to notice that I wanted to meet the cut-off time and did her encoding very slowly. However, she assured me that my package will be delivered the next day and she handed over my package to other LBC workers who were already sorting the packages to be delivered. Actually, my LBC receipt shows that the package was accepted after cut-off time. The cut-off time is 1:00 pm but the time printed on my receipt is 1:04pm. Anyways, since I always believe in good faith, I am relieved that my gift will be delivered. But the next day came, and as I call the recipient of my package, she told me that there was no delivery for her. My heart sank because ****n City is only an hour away from L**** City. If only I knew that LBC could not live its one-day delivery service, I should have hand carried the package myself. On the tracking system of LBC, it shows that my package was received at March 9, 2011. Then it was delivered to Exchange Pasay (What the F***?), then was delivered back to L**** Branch at March 10, 2011 but the package was only delivered to the recipient on March 11, 2011. HOwever, I believe that this is only an isolated case but I just want to have an explanation from LBC what went wrong and I could let all this hassle charge to my experience. I hope LBC could give enlightenment to this unfortunate experience of mine from their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment