Thursday, October 21, 2010

Think Rich Quick 2.0 Seminar: All About Real Estate Investments

I am going to attend the TRQ 2.0 seminar tomorrow and on Sunday. TRQ means Think Rich Quick 2.0. This is organized by Trace Trajano, one of the best mentors when it comes to real estate investments. Well, I am not yet prepared to divulge myself in real estate investment full-time, but I want to learn more about it because I am hopeful that it can at least help me financially if ever I will be able to close out a deal. Well, other mentors as well as proteges will speak before us, so I will try to share whatever lessons I will learn about the said seminar. I think the biggest hindrance that is preventing me to become successful in real estate endeavor is FEAR itself. I fear that I may not be able to sell a property. I fear that I may not be able to collect enough capital for initial investment. I fear that I might encounter legal woes and problems on the properties that I am going to deal with. I fear that nobody will trust me, and I will not be able to get back my capital. I fear that I will become bankrupt. There are so many other things that FEAR can affect me. Hopefully, these FEARS will vanish after attending the seminar.

PS
The seminar will be held at the AIM Conference Center, Benavidez cor. Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City. See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment