Saturday, October 9, 2010

life of a single pinoy bachelor: My crush is going to get married!

I saw the Facebook profile of my crush just last week. I could not believe that she is already planning to get married. My first reaction is that I panicked. After all those dreams and imagination that someday we are going to be together, now it has been shattered because of my inutility. So, in my last attempt to win her back, I wrote a love letter to her. Sounds cheesy and it is not my personality, but I really did. However, my face fell flat on the floor. She does not feel the same way as I do and what she can offer is just friendship. Ouch! I have never been so alone in my life. Even so, after a few days, I realized that it was really my mistake of taking her for granted and did not do anything to woe her. So, I told her that I am going to support her, wherever she may feel happiness in her life. So, I think we had an understanding that we will just respect each other, and life goes on for the both of us. But just when I am beginning to accept my fate, she posted pictures of her and his boyfriend. I do not want to brand her as insensitive, so I just deleted her from the list of my friends! Ha! Talk about vengeance! He he, I'm just joking. Well, I tried to focus away from her profile and pay attention to other things, little things that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment