Tuesday, August 10, 2010

single yuppie pinoy first blog

i have been frustrated with my life, especially my love life. I think the main reason is I am a shy person. In other words, torpe. I do not have the guts to say my feelings to my crushes. Sometimes I also use my head instead of my heart. There are a lot of ladies who they say have a crush on me, but I did not court them because they are not intelligent, sometimes they are liberated, others are not so attractive, and so on. Now, I think Im stuck being single. Sometimes my friends would tease me when will be my wedding, and i always joke them that it will be next month, but only my bride is not yet available. I must admit that I am not good looking in terms of pinoy's standard (must be mestizo, fair complexioned, sharp nosed, tall, etc) but as per my mother, I am the most handsome in the world. Another reason I do not attempt expressing my feelings to my crushes because of my fear in rejection. My idea of a perfect girlfriend/ wife material is she must be intelligent, honest, reliable, sexy, hardworking, loyal, faithful, thrifty and low-maintenance. Is this kind of lady impossible to find already?

No comments:

Post a Comment