Wednesday, August 18, 2010

single young urban professional yuppie pinoy: vitamins minerals and supplements I take

As a person who is always on the go, I need to take dietary supplements so that I can be still active even I am awake 16 hours everyday. I consistently have my morning coffee, but I am already taking a break since I feel jittery. My favorite supplement is vitamin C, particularly Enervon C. It makes me feel active all day. I also give credit to this supplement on why I rarely catch a cold, even if I am exposed to sick persons. The only negative side effect of taking enervon C is it makes your urine very yellow. Thus, it can stain your underwear. Next supplement I am using is the Chelated Zinc. I only take this primarily because it can help minimize acne and pimples. It can also help me get a good night sleep even though I force myself to stay awake when I feel sleepy. I recently started glutathione because it promised a healthy whiter skin. I hope I can attain a fairer skin because I am always exposed to sunlight, especially during noon time since this is the nature of my work. I am also taking rogin-E. This is my regular dose of vitamin E. It has deanol, royal jelly and korean ginseng, which can have a positive effect on my virility as a person. Well, I think that is all. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment