Wednesday, August 11, 2010

single yuppie pinoy typical night

my usual office hours is from 8AM to 5PM. But since I do not take snacks in the afternoon, I always have my early dinner after coming from work. I usually eat alone since when I got home my house members are still cooking for dinner, and I just eat whatever is left during lunch. Easier to prepare is just to open canned foods or fry something, but I think too much canned foods can lead to helath problems. After eating I immediately go to couch and watch television. But I make sure that I only spend roughly 2-3 hours before facing my laptop. Sometimes while watching TV, i would work out, but that is only when I do not feel lazy. After watching and working out, I take a bath, brush my teeth and go directly to my room. Here I usually surf the net, check my emails, and read messages from my peers. After checking the net, I resume whatever office work that I still need to continue. After feeling tired, I go directly to my bed and have my well deserved sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment