Thursday, September 2, 2010

life of single pinoy bachelor: Textmate

What would you do if someone gives you a text mate? That is my dilemma when one of my co-workers gave me a text mate number. Actually, she was his cousin. He told me that he and his cousin made a deal that they will get a text mate for each other, since both are single. In fact I am more afraid than thrilled when given by a text mate. In reality, my supervisor gave me one before (and she was a dentist), but I did not pursue since I did not have enough courage to text the girl. I even lost the number already when my boss was asking follow-up on what happened to us. However, nothing happened because I did not do anything. Now, this cousin of my workmate is a registered nurse who is working at a public hospital near my place. Since I still do not have a car, I am again feeling cowardly to ask this girl for a meetup and date. Probably, I am going to ask her, probably not. We will wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment