Saturday, September 4, 2010

life of a single pinoy bachelor: caught up with cough and colds

I am sick right now. I am blaming my workmate who came to report at our office two days ago. He was suffering from cough and sneezing uncontrollably. I thought I was not going to catch his cold and cough because I am taking my vitamins and minerals. I guess my immune system is not that strong yet. Fortunately, it was Saturday today so I do not need to report to the office until Monday. I still have two days to take my rest. I am also blaming the unpredictable weather for my sickness. On the morning, the heat from the sun is scorching then next thing we knew it is already cloudy with occasional rains. The sudden change in weather is somewhat taking its toll to my body. Actually, I am taking a cough medicine together with a cold tablet. I take them four times a day. Now my cough is not yet good and there is occasional pleghm every time I cough. My colds is also killing me. I cannot breathe comfortably since my nose is plugged by mucus. I hope I will be recovered already when I am going to report on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment