Monday, September 6, 2010

life of single yuppie pinoy bachelor: not ready for textmate?

I already have a textmate. I texted the number given by my co-worker, and it turned out, she is more excited than me. I tried to flirt, but it seemed very unlikely of me. I felt that I am only fooling myself and I had outgrown texting sweet nothings to someone. So, I tried to make an alibi and pretended that I am busy so that I may be excused from texting her every now and then. I thought I am ready for a textmate, but somehow it stresses me. Maybe because I can sense that I am compelled to text her every now and then and I felt bad if I do not reply whenever she sends me text messages. Part to blame also for my excitement to go down is when it was made known to me that she is three years older than me. I have nothing against older women, but I prefer younger girls. Another frustration on my part is that all I knew she was a nurse but in reality, she is a pharmacist in a local drugstore near a hospital. Now, after texting her for just one day, I want to end it once and for all. Should I still give it a shot, or should I just tell her the truth and just walk away?

No comments:

Post a Comment